Anthropology Minor Program
If you declared your minor before Fall 2011, refer to the bulletin for the academic year in which you declared or consult an advisor.
Foundation Core (9 units)
- ANTH 100 - Introduction to Biological Anthropology (3 units)
- ANTH 110 - Introduction to Archaeology (3 units)
- ANTH 120 - Introduction to Social and Cultural Anthropology (3 units)
One course from Area 1: Theory and Foundations (3 units)
- ANTH 300 - Foundations of Anthropology: History (3 units)
- ANTH 301 - Foundations of Archaeology (3 units)
- ANTH 302 - Foundations of Human Variation (3 units)
- ANTH 420 - Indigenous Media and Social Change (3 units)
Electives in Anthropology (6 units)
Upper divisions units selected from courses with the ANTH prefix, including those from Theory and Foundations classes that have not been used to fulfill the area requirement.